- How do I leave a rating and review?
At Expert Republic, ratings are bits of advice given to an Expert to help in improving and doing better in delivering the service.
After a service consultation is over and has been paid for, you can leave a rating and review of the Expert in the app.
When leaving a review, you can rate your experience with the Expert on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. 1-2 stars will display as a “negative” rating, 3 stars will be displayed as a “neutral” rating and above 3 stars as a “positive” rating. At the bottom of the screen, you can also skip the rating screen.
After finishing off rating the Expert, you can leave a public written review for your Expert or if you gave a low rating, you can report the issue and our support team will look into it as soon as possible.
When rating/reviewing a Expert, these are the guidelines:
- Be honest, think about the facts, and focus on how good the video consultation went and not your happiness or lack thereof with the platform (any comments about the platform itself should be sent to the Expert Republic customer support team.
- Do not post inappropriate content (including personal insults, slurs, threats, harassment, hate speech ), or post anything else that is in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Do not forfeit a payment / accept a reduced payment in exchange for a positive review.
- Does the Expert see my details?
There’s nothing to worry about! Experts in Expert Republic won’t be able to view your phone number or email address. There’s no need to exchange personal contact info, customers and the Expert will be connected through a real-time video call for the consultation. To keep your information secure, we recommend you don’t exchange personal contact details with any Expert.